junio 12, 2012

mercyskd2010@hotmail.com

on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-04 10:29:31

mercysamuel123
24 y/o female
Accra, Ghana


Hello!!!

My name is Mercy, I am tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy girl. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about myself, So please contact me directly through my email address at (mercyskd2010@hotma il.com) so that I can also tell you more about me.

Regards
Mercy.
************************

Image

X-Originating-IP: [80.87.92.58] ghana
From: Mercy Samuel <mercyskd2010@hotmail.com>
Subject: Thanks & God bless you!
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:12:27 +0000

My sweetheart,
How are you today? I hope you are fine and also in a good health? 

I am so happy to hear from you today and i wish you all the blessings of the almighty God. Please l will like you to be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart. when i sent my life history message to you, I was wondering what your reaction will be, because we have never meet or known each other before, i choose you to assist me not by own doing, rather it is through the power of God.

I wish you could help me out of this situation with all your sincerely mind because l am really passing through critical conditions over here and it is not a thing of joy for me living with my present experience. Having a happy home yesterday and today a sad home and becoming a refugee, all my plead to you is your assistance to see that i am out of this situation.

Let me go straight to the point, i am mailing you from the office of the Reverend Father who is the pastor of our church in this camp, I explained a bit about my situation to him, and he gave me the access to his office computer so that i can find a way to reach to people for help and he also release his telephone number in case you want to speak with me. This is his telephone number :+233-54-3143723, in case you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Mercy Samuel. the Sierra Leone girl, he will surely send for me from the female hostel. I have no source of income here to make call.

Below here is the address of where I am staying in case of any thing;

My Full Name: Mercy Samuel Hinga Norman

UNITED NATION REFUGEE CAMP, FEMALE HOSTEL, A 146 ACRE BUDUBURAM REFUGEE CAMP ACCRA, GHANA WEST AFRICA

Our Church Name: St Andrew's Catholic Church.

Rev Father Telephone: +233-54-3143723

Country: ACCRA, GHANA WEST AFRICA.

Please i will also like you to reply me with all your full information such as

Your full Name---------------
Your Home & Office Address-------------
Your Nationality----------------------------
Your reachable Telephone & Fax Number-----------
Your resent Picture-----------------------
Your Occupation----------------------------

On reply of this email, i will forward to you the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country. Please l have attach my picture to you in this email.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.
Thanks & God bless you!

Lovely yours,
Mercy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario