junio 17, 2012

mercypedro@ymail.com

mercypedro@ymail.com


It's gives me another opportunity  to write to you this mail this morning to say how are you doing today hope your doing fine over there in your country.Honey i don't know how to thanks  you for all your Effort your making to me out of this painful condition that i found my self God will surely bless you for me.

please i am asking you and at the sometime barging you with the name of our lord Jesus Christ  to ask you please help me out as you can see that i don't have any other person that will help me out. as you requested to me to send you any of my identity card that why i sent to you so please i shrug  you to help out of  this painful condition that i fund my self today, please try to contact the bank so that you will know the possibility's of the Transaction ok. once again thinks so much for your love and understanding that your giving to me at the moment that we have this conversation  , i pray that my God will bless you as our helping an Innocent pool  orphan like me thanks so much i will be waiting to hear from you as soon you send the mail to my late Father's Bank ok i will love to be with you ok i love you much that i don't know why i chose you , but God know better and please try to call me today so that i will hear your lovely voice as well ok.
bye for now kissssssss and think about my condition and what i am passing through.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario