junio 12, 2012

rosesiako300@yahoo.com

Image

this girl is also known as SUSAN BIATE

on own look:

Sender: Rose Siako
Sent on 11/06/2012 12:40

My name is Rose i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, I also like to know you more and estabilish relationship bassed on truth and trust with you, I want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am my email id is here ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please I have something very important , I want to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
remember that distance or color does matter but love matters a lot in life.Rose. ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )

dear please contact me directly to my email id ( rosesiako300@yahoo.com )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario