junio 04, 2012

linda.yak82@yahoo.com


on date me free:

babygirl88 
- 24 y/o female
- Accra, Ghana
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-06-04 05:49:10
- ID: 213268

linda.yak82@yahoo. com

Hello My Friend,
My name is Linda, I have a friendly feeling, As I saw your profile today on (www.date me free.org ) And decide to leave a message for you, I know you're many miles away. separated by such distance, But yet your letters will bring you near to me; Through the mails we will share in future if it touches you to be a friend to me and if you feel to know more about me you can reach me on my via e-mail (linda.yak82@yahoo. com) bye and have a nice day.

Kisses,
Li nda.
***********************************************************************************

now there are also refugees in ghana, :lol: 

Received: from [197.251.174.111] accra, ghana
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 01:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Linda Yak <linda.yak82@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nice To Meet You

Good day my dear,

I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope you are doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Linda Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Adviser to President Saliva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threatening to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Accra Ghana, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boarder you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I'm direct, humbly, respectable, easy going, slightly funny, and simple hearted; mature with nice sense of honor. A bit romantic and easy going. I accept everything except cheating someone or someone cheating on me. My believe is that successful relationship should stand behind arranging between rights and responsibilities for both sides (Male and Female).... Am going to give you The reverend father Tel Number in my next mail. But i will plead with him today to permit me give out his number to you as a point of contact so that if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me in the camp. I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

frankly I have no boy friend nor engaged to any one because I have believe that most men are really complex but if I find one and he is sincere I will give him my heart. from your brief mail you seem very mature, may be as we improve in our friendship you might come to appreciate me more for my values. Really glad to meet you. please do write me back soonest if possible with your photos and some details about yourself. Till you write back.

Kiss,
Linda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario