junio 17, 2012

divinejames964@yahoo.com

divinejames964@yahoo.com

DarlingRed roseRed heart
How are you today , your work and your family? I believe all is well with you over there in your country. mine is incomplete over here without  you my joy,  Darling my days over here is only thinking about you and my condition wondering when and how i will leave this place and come to you for a better for  life with you.Darling please copy this mail and send it to the bank through the Bank Email Address. for i have send application on your behalf to the bank notifying them of this development.
Darling i want you to fill this form bellow and forward it to the bank so that, they will bring their answer about the transfer ok.
THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS,
BARCLAYS BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line:  +44 703 188 6748  (24hrs).
Email Address ( bank.b1@accountant.com  )
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr John Varley and his Email contact is ( johnvarley34@rocketmail.com)
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number is   +44 703 189 9542
Fax no  0044-870-1351 970.
Acc Number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Alex james
Next Of Kin: Miss  divine  james

I, Mr.-----------,a permanent resident of ------------- wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end, that Miss divine  james daughter of Late Dr.ALEX james ,now
living in Dakar Senegal is in a refugee status, I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf as her trustee, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter,
I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your
bank to my account.
Expecting an early
reply, with regards,
Yours
 faithfully,
Mr............

1 comentario:

  1. Will help if only you trustworthy dear
    My email: clementaddo24@yahoo.com

    ResponderEliminar