junio 17, 2012

laura_queen1@yahoo.com

laura_queen1@yahoo.com


Hello My Dear,
I hope you are fine. God will bless and reward you for every effort you  are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of  the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I thank God for the life of Rev David Rel the Priest of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.Please always call me with this my phone number (+221-765011638).

this is the bank contact. i send it to you now so that you will contact the bank for the transfer. try to contact the bank now for the transfer.i have told them every thing about you. try to contact them immediately so that they will transfer the money to you in your country.  After the transfer of the money  to your account, you will withdraw sum money and send to me so that i will get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country.I want you to send an application letter to the bank email and ask them to transfer the fund in my late father account to your account  because i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my partner.

_______________

Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland, United kingdom.  where the money was deposited by my late father.send application letter to their email address for the transfer.

Royal Bank of Scotland
9-13, Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7EJ.
Scotland, United kingdom
Email: rbs.infos@london.com
Tel; +442033183537,+442081336987
Fax: +442034053290

Contact Person.Mr. Bruce Van Pantchal-Saun ( Director Foreign Remittance Department)

Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the account details i have informed them about you try and contact them today so that we can hear from  them soon.
__________________________

ACCOUNT NAME......(Professor Tehor Garyuple)
ACCOUNT NUMBER......RCBUK/012358099032/QF/71/R
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$7,500.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......Miss Laura Garyuplee
SWIFT CODE :(RBOSGB7N)

I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.
Thanks and be blessed .

Yours  dearly,
Miss.Laura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario