junio 10, 2012

precious4god1@yahoo.com

on own look:

Hi Love,

Sender: sweetlove98
Sent on 04/06/2012 15:06

Hi Love,
I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. So darling, I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box: (annoromo@yahoo.co.uk So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
I wait for your positive reply.
Yours in love
Ann
**************************************


Image

Image

Image

Received: from [41.214.47.137] 
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Precious Ujoegah <precious4god1@yahoo.com>

Hello my dear,

How are you over there. I hope you are doing fine. As for me I am not that fine here in Senegal. My name is Precious Camara Ujoegah 24 years old girl. Am single never married.

I am from Republic of Liberia in west Africa. I was the only child of late Dr.Camara Ujoegah. But presently am residing in orphanage home in Senegal. I know that you will be wondering at my age am still residing in orphanage, is because I don't have any were to stay since the death of my parents.

My late father was the managing director of a company in Monrovia-Liberia, Unfortunately, he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.

My mother die, after the death of my father, and it is only me that is alive. And I managed to make my way to near by country called Senegal, where am living now as an Orphan, anyway I will like you to send me your mobile phone number and photos in your next e-mail I will be very happy to hear your sweet voice.

Meanwhile I will like to know more about you and your family. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. And I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Am expecting to read from you soon.

Yours truly friend.

Precious.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario