junio 09, 2012

jully_arnauld@yahoo.com


on 4 ppl:

jullybaby

i am so good

Age:23
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:10.11.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

05.06.2012


Hello my dear friend
very please with your profile
Beside ,Love demands no Ethnic or Ages, Love is patient and kind
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful
and endures through every circumstance.
(jully_arnauld@yahoo.com) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship
I'll attach my picture To your mailbox.
thanks miss Jully
********************************************************

Received: from [41.82.69.160]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 05:31:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jully Arnauld <jully_arnauld@yahoo.com>
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU

Hello My Dear.
Thanks for your reply to my mail, My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you .
 I am very happy to receive your mail , It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .

Once again My name is Miss Jully Faldon , a citizen of  Somali Democratic Republic in Africa. My birthday was 6th June 1989.  single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes .

My hobbies include , reading , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I like singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , sincere , etc , i dislike lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc .

I am a daughter of Mr , Dabo Faldon  and he was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother and one of my elder brother by the wicked gunmen , but, i later discovered that it was my uncle that sent the gunmen to kill them because of a thing that i will like to disclose to you if i know you very well because it is confidential .

It was only me and my younger brother is alive for now out of a family of five. But, i can't find my brother again , I don't know if he is alive or not , but , i believe and pray that where ever he is,  God must surely protect him , I managed to make my way to a country called Senegal where i am leaving now in the Orphanage camp, because of my wicked uncle , because he wanted to kill me so that he will collect everything he need, but, i ran away with my father's file. but , the most thing that made me to leave my country Somalia is because of crises and famine.

I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, I have much to tell you .
Bye for now and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours always,
Jully Faldon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario