junio 05, 2012

peaceadorborlor@yahoo.com


on date me free:

Yaapeace
   - 32 y/o female
   - Accara, Ghana
   - English, English, English
   - designer
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-06-04 09:28:32
   - ID: 215387

Description:
I am a quiet person,romantic,outgoing, 32 years of age and an African woman, very caring person. I'm a loving and peaceful woman,i do not care about the age,all i need is love and you to making me happy for the rest of my life, the man to trust and call mine and who will love me as much as i will love him as well.But we need to know each other first and my yahoo ID is peaceadorborlor you can email me now.


Ideal match description:
Looking for the man that understands how to treat woman and love her as much as i will love her in returns without fear of getting hurt. I want long term relationship that can leads to good marriage in the days to come......
*****************

My dear f=getting to know each other i guess will be nice and my email is peaceadorborlor@yah oo.com . You can email me with your pictures as we get to know each other then.......
********************************************

on black planet:

peaceador

Member Since: July 19, 2011
Sex: Female
Last Login: 9 hours ago
Location: New York, NY
Race: Other
Zodiac: Gemini
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.93.135.60] ghana
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peace Adorborlor <peaceadorborlor@yahoo.com>

Hello dear am so sorry to hear you are divorce, but i guess God has a good reason of bringing as together as much i believe getting to know each other well is what is more important now.
My name is Peace, but am locally call Ama by only my parents. I live with my parents as well as my three siblings.
Hello dear,am loving,caring and sweet very down to earth who believes in being loyal and respectful, am attractive sweet looking lady of honesty and cannot wait to know you,i will be happy to chat you hope you are doing good.
I so much enjoy cooking, reading by the beach and watching lovely movies. I love to try new  things in life especially cooking new meals. In relationship i believe in communication such as  calling each other on phone to know how well we doing.
Am so happy to meet you and cannot wait to hearing from you and if possible your lovely pictures to see how good looking you have always being there......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario