junio 15, 2012

missviviankouame@yahoo.com

missviviankouame@yahoo.com


Dear HH,

Thanks for your mail, honestly i need your maximum assistance that is why i am sending the proof of my national id card for your preview ok, please i am not in refugee camp ok.



Meanwhile i want you to understand that i am not a lie or deceive you ok, so please treat me as your sister and don't judged me as fake person ok.



I want you upon you respond to forward the information below to enable me introduce you to the bank as my later father foreign partner to transfer this money to your bank account ok.



This information I am asking you is to forward them to the bank and introduce you for them to release this money to you ok.

Your Complete Name………………..

Telephone……………………….

Cell Phone…………………………

Address …………………………

Company Name………………….

Your Occupation…………………..

Your ID card……………………….

Your Photo……………………..

Immediately I receive the above information and introduce you to the bank upon my respond I will send to the bank contacts details to enable you initiate contact with them for the transfer of the funds to you ok. then after i will come to your country for the life time married ok

Please if you don't mind call me on this number + 22546829089

Meanwhile if there is anything you don't understand do not hesitate to let me know ok

Thanks

Waiting for your respond

Love and trust


Yours ms Vivian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario