junio 11, 2012

khansiammar@inbox.com



khansiammar@inbox.com

 Dearest Beloved HH,

I am very happy to hear from you after three days now. I have attached my identity card as you requested as i am currently staying at the asylum camp here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire because of my safety and also i am attaching the death certificate of my late father as you can contact the hospital in question and ask more about me and my late father.

Finally i am attaching the deposit certificate that the bank issued by late father when the money was deposited, you can see that at my age all i needed from you is genuine assistance and i know that you will not betray me in the end.

Meanwhile i have talked to my bank today and already introduced you to them as my family friend, so i wanted you to send some information about yourself. Like your full names and address including occupation and direct telephone number.

I will be glad to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

Ms. Khansi Ammar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario