junio 08, 2012

vivianjobe18@yahoo.com




on 4 ppl:

vivian240

cool friendship

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN
Birthday:07.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

05.06.2012
My name is vivian, i saw your profile at (www.4ppl.com) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (vivianjobe18@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life.
Yours vivian.
*******************************************************

Received: from [41.82.108.45]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Vivian Jobe <vivianjobe18@yahoo.com>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Hello my dearest.
How are you? Hope you are doing well.
My name is Vivian Jobe, I'm 24 years old, single and never married, I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and weigh 64 kilos.

My interests/activities are reading, sports, surfing the Internet, watching TV, and cooking. I'm also passionate about family, friends and love ones.

I'm originated from The Gambia in West Africa, presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal with my younger Brother Kumba Jobe as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to imprisonment and sudden death of my late Father Baba Jobe.

My Late Father Baba Jobe was  the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh of the Republic of The Gambia, West Africa.

I and my younger Brother are the only surviving soul of my late Father. We managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life's since we don't have any other alternative.

Please I will like to know more about you, your personal portrait, activities/interest, what you likes and dislike, also send your photo. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here-with mine and my brother's photos.
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario