junio 08, 2012

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com


Copie this letter and send to the bank
lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com


Hi, Good Day Mr Morgan Brown, :o :o 

Hope this mail finds you in good health. I am ................. i am from. ..............I am a foreign partner to Miss Lizzy Damson,I was given this your contact information to verify of the existance of her late fathers account in your bank.

The late father who is generally known as Late Major General Johnny Paul Damson he made a deposite of $2,700,000.00 US Dollars. bellow are the account detail.

Account N°: (125469873554)
Account holder: ( Late Major General Johnny Paul Damson )
Amount Deposited: ($2,700,000.00 US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Lizzy Damson)

Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary proceedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account

Yours Faithyful.................
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Please my love copie this mail send to the bank, My love I think I have to stop here and i will be waiting to hear from you soon.Please My honey I wish you will handle that immediately you finish reading my mail so that, call the bank as soon as you send the mail to them

our dream's will turn to reality, i will be waiting for your mail as soon as you send Email to the bank .Have a wounderful day and think about me all the time I will be wating to hear from you soon.please my love try to send me a mail as soon as you send them mail.and am waiting for your phone call please. 


BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Morgan Brown
Bank Telephone number +44777871413.
Bank Office Telephone +447031994318.
Bank Email address Remittancetransferdirect@gmx.com
Bank Email adress brstransferdirect@gmx.com
This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: ( General Dr Johnny paul Damson)
Amount Deposited: ($2,700,000.00 US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Lizzy Damson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario