junio 04, 2012

miss_mary_87@hotmail.com

ohhh its a pity, now miss angola 2007 is living in a refugee camp :mrgreen: 

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-01 06:34:52

baby450
26 y/o female
NEW YORK, USA

DEAREST ONE,
IT IS A PLEASURE AND PRIVILEGE TO CONTACT YOU THIS WONDERFUL MOMENT.AM A YOUNG GIRL WITH GOOD MANNER SEEKING FOR A GOOD PERSON DESPITE HIS CONDITION.PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT MY PRIVATE E-MAIL (miss_mary_87@hotma il.com) I SHALL SEND YOU MY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE.PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT MY ID FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.BEST REGARD TO YOU.
YOURS IN LOVE
MISS MARY


Image

the woman in the picture is MICAELA REIS 

"Micaela Patrícia Reis (born 1988 in Angola) of Angolan and Portuguese ancestry, was the beauty pageant titleholder who was a Top 10 finalist at Miss Universe 2007 and placed first runner-up to Miss World 2007, becoming Miss World Africa. "


X-Originating-IP: [41.82.78.66]
From: mary baby <miss_mary_87@hotmail.com>
Subject: I miss you so much and with much impatient waiting to receive your
next reply soonest.
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:52:24 +0000

My Love
My heart is full of love and i hope that you are doing fine .I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you and the respect that you have given to me by your response to mine letter in where i have mate you and in everything i thank God so much for this privileged that he has offered to both us in this lovely and Divine meeting.

I am a simple kind of girl who believes in keeping a faithful and long lasting relationship only that i had been hunted me so much by man in the past years and has weaken mine stringent so much ,but i will never ever give up as long as i know that mine life desires is true love.I am honest,sincere,understanding,romantic,full of love and appreciate people with such a reciprocal qualities.I gives much value to education and i love learning new things that would get me exposed to cultural,economical,religious,social and other related factors that exists in living difference.Also i give much values in traveling.I like to cook and mostly baking foods and snacks of good taste just as i have learned from my mother.


My name is Miss Mary Phillip,I was born on 1st January 1987 and now 25years of age, ft 5/7. wt 59 .I am the only survival child and daughter of Late Patrick Phillip who died during the civil war explosion in( Libya),been located in Africa.
My late beloved father was the personal adviser in commerce and industrial developments to our formal Head of state ,My late father is the owner of Macro Ventures before he was assassinated on that sad cold blood morning along side with my mother .when i have left for school and was in school when the sad shocking news came to me unbelievable.I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a country, called (Senegal) presently am in the commercial city of Dakar as a result of this misfortune, residing in girl's hostel here as a refugee in the refugee camp.At presently ,i am writing this letter to you now with the aid of the computer machine in Reverend father's office who is in charge of our camp.I 

would like to know you better on what you do,your likes and your dislikes,hobbies and what you do for a leaven.Always bear i mind that i have no double minded in our relationship,because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you.Here is one of my picture which i came in here with,and i would be free to give you more only when i have fully known you better and in your next reply.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario