junio 06, 2012

maryannbarry1@yahoo.com


on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-22 10:31:54   

marryann2011
23 y/o female
dakar, Senegal

hello Dear how are you doing i hope all is well, my name is Maryann i like your profile i will like us to be friend, please i will like you to contact me with my email address
(maryannba rry1@yahoo.com) i have something to discuss with you, and is from there i will tell you more about me also send you my pictures, it will be my pleasure to hear from you soon,is from me Maryann maryannbarry1@yahoo .com
*******************************************

Received: from [41.82.108.131]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: maryann barry <maryannbarry1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Everything About me

Hello Dear,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine is a Little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal, i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Maryann, i am 22 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Professor Barry, he was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.  Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Maryann.

1 comentario: