junio 04, 2012

mercy_4des@rocketmail.com


on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-02 06:59:06   

mercy200
24 y/o female
dakar, Senegal


Hello
My name is miss Mercy Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( mercy_4des@rocketma il.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
mercy.
(Re meber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW................ .................... ...........- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...............
.. ...
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
mercy _4des@rocketmail.com
***********************************************************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.83.25.139]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mercy Desmond <mercy_4des@rocketmail.com>
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

 My name is Mercy Desmond, i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

 My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret but it's because of my situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

 Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

 Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

 I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

 I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Barnabas ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body but we are not leaving with him rather we are living in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

 The Reverend Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Mercy ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

 My love i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

 NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

 I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

 So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

 So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

 Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

 My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
I am yours beloved one
Miss Mercy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario