junio 06, 2012

sandragood4u@yahoo.com.sg


on date me free:

Date: 2012-04-04 09:08:30   

happy123
27 y/o female
dakar, Senegal


Hi

I'm Sandra but my friends called me Sandy

so you can call me by that if you wish.

anyway i came across your profile on

www.datemefre e.org and i love it so much.Here is my

email address (sandragood4u@yahoo .com.sg)

you can email me with the above id then

i will send you my picture and also tell

you more about my self

have a nice day

thanks
************************************************

Received: from [41.208.184.177]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:05:22 +0800 (SGT)
From: Sandra Desmond <sandragood4u@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hi Dear.
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health.. My name is Sandra Desmond I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.
I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago.
My Father ( Dr Philip Desmond   was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country    ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking for a nice partner of kind heart in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Sandra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario