junio 08, 2012

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com


this girl is also known as SUSAN BIATE 

now on 4 ppl:

hope00

Hello

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN
Birthday:14.05.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girli and agood girl yes, we all know, yes, we all know, y........ :lol: 

04.06.2012
Hello
My name is hope Johnson i saw your profile today,I became interested, i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (hopejohnson131@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above hope
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (hopejohnson131@yahoo.com)
******************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.214.44.197] 
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hope Johnson <hopejohnson131@yahoo.com>
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU

Dear Sir,
My name is hope Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair skin, (never married before) and now I have 23 years of living in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was waged in my country.
My late father, Dr. Johnson Apu was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer the former head of state (the late Dr. Robert Guéï) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was just me that is alive
Now, I make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am going now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you, what you like and dislikes, your hobbies and presently.I you are doing the will to tell you more about me on my next mail.Attached here are my photos before the outbreak of civil war. I would also like to see more of your photos.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
hope

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario