junio 01, 2012

gladismurphy@live.com


on 4ppl:

joyglad

i am a nice looking girl love caring

Age:23
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:12.06.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

30.05.2012
Hello
My name is Gladys,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(
gladismurphy@live.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in
life)
Gladys;
********************************************

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.44.80]
From: Gladis Murphy <gladismurphy@live.com>
Subject: hoping to hear from you soonest.‏‏‏
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:15:04 -0700

Good morning to you my dearest one,
thanks for replying my message and am very sorry for my late reply,
how are you today? i hope the atmosphere in your country is good to your body over there? mine was a little cool over here in Dakar Senegal because of the dust Walther,now let me introduce my self to you My name is miss Gladys Murphy, am 23 years old, 5.3ft tall,fair in complexion,i never married before and am from Dar-fur Sudan in west Africa maybe you will here about my country  before? or you may here about the problem going on in my country?but presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal because of the result of the civil war going on in my country Dar-fur Sudan,My late father DR NATHANIEL MURPHY was chairman managing director ( MURPHY INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Sudan the capital of my country, before the group of armed men attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father with my younger ones,it was only me that is alive now
and our region is not safe at all because of the thief's and soldiers who are rapping women everyday and i escaped through the help of the UNICEF and the red cross,i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Dakar Senegal,it is my pleasure to meet you as my new friend and i will like to build a good favorable relationship with you if you like,and i will like to know more about your country,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,so that i will tell you full introduction of my self as soon as i see your respond to my mail,and for us to get acquainted with each other,and please let noting be a barrier for our relationship, age,color,religion or nationality and please don't forget to write me back if you really wish to have me as your girl friend or any thing better because i will like us to build a good favorable relationship for each other,in my next mail i will tell you more
about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian,and i send some of my pictures for you to look,please reply with your own picture if you have so that i will look also,sorry i don't have time now but in my next mail i will tell you about myself,because we are only allowed to go out with permission of the camp authority,and our Rev father in charge of the camp gives me only 10mins to check my mail,my dearest one please if i did not reply in the morning maybe in the evening time tomorrow because not every time the camp Rev, father will allow us to go out and we don't have freedom of our own,but if he allow me i will come out tomorrow to check my mail again,thanks
hoping to hear from you soonest!
your new friend
miss Gladys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario