junio 19, 2012

mismonic91@yahoo.com

on mi gente:

mismonic91

PERSONAL INFO
Member Since: June 08, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 25
Last Login: 16 hours ago
Location: New York, NY
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Aquarius
***********************

missmonic91@yahoo.com

hi this is miss monic
you can contact or reach me at this email id so we can communicate actively , i love to be with you because i need a honest, lovely and caring partner
i love to be with you because i need a honest, lovely and caring partner
yours monic


mismonic91@yahoo.com
**********************************************

Image

Image

Received: from [41.82.97.101] 
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Monic Mis <mismonic91@yahoo.com>
Subject: HONEY GOOD DAY MY DEAREST ONE

Hello My Dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?.My was little cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My Full name is Miss Monic Godson Kara. am from the Liberia in west Africa, and presently i am residing in camp destitute home here in Senegal. I am the only Daughter of late Dr.Godson Kara. the managing director of of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in (Monrovia) Liberia. But he was killed along side with my mother during the political Crisis in my country, and all his properties was totally destroyed.
However after their death I managed to escape with a very important documents DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of even Million five hundred Thousand Dollars($11.5,million) in a financial company? of which i am the next of kin. I seek a trust worthy foreign person to assist me achieve this my late father fund because of my refugee situation here in this country.

now i am honorably seeking your assistant in the following ways.

To travel where my late father deposited the funds, and stand in any expenses to achieve the my late father funds,

All that I want is that you to send me your Full name, company or home address, telephone and fax numbers with your identity picture so that we can proceed. As soon as I receive the information from you,I will write the finances company that you are my trustee partner to receive my late father funds.

I will be gladly to give you 25% of the total sum for your Assistant Input in any expensive you made to see that this transfer come up successful. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the Crisis.i am leaving in the mission camp woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. Here I don't have a personal telephone to be reached, but if you wish to hear my voice, you can reach me through the library telephone number is 00221-778-537-618 of mission camp. If you call tell the Rev father or Sister that you want to speak with Miss Monic Godson Kara. am staying in Hostel Block 012.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing as the law of his country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the mission camp here. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful, a man of vision and hardworking.
My favorite language is English and i speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will pay back you once i am free fro; this suffering camp.
Have a nice Day and thinks about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Miss Monic Godson Kara.

4 comentarios: