junio 04, 2012

karensolomon98@yahoo.in



karensolomon98@yahoo.in

Hello Dear
Thanks for your lovely message'
Please try to contact the royal bank today with their address which i gave to you before' because i have told them about you that you will contact them on my be half for the smooth transfer into your account'

just email them now tell them you are my partner who want to help me and get my late fathers funds into your account' am sure their will start working on the transfer as soon as their got your message.

i will wait to hear that you have contacted the bank' below are some of my late fathers documents which i have here with me'
thanks

Karen
**************************

Hello Dear
How are you? i hope fine
below are my ID CARD as you need it

Please try to contact the bank today for them to start the process of getting the funds into your account, just email now am sure their will start working on the transfer as soon as their got your message


i will wait  to hear that you have contacted the bank
thanks

Karen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario