junio 04, 2012

ejatubaby15@yahoo.com

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-06 13:04:11

gift01
23 y/o female
new york, USA


How is your day.......
I saw your profile at www.findoflove.com and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(Ejatubaby15@ya hoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
ejatubaby
****************************************************


Image

Image

Received: from [41.82.122.120]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 03:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: ejatu baby <ejatubaby15@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Best Regards

My dearest Cesar. I know this will come to you as a surprise still i appreciate that you brought out your time to reply to me as i am Justina even if you have not seen me i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love I will really like to have a good relationship with you, And i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation. I am Miss. Justina Mujuru, My late Father is a retired Army General he was one of Zimbabwe’s main political power brokers he died in a fire at his farm house Monday night 15th of August 2011; My late father had been a key part of the internal battles over who would succeed President Robert Mugabe in his ZANU-PF party, his death will intensify turmoil in President Robert Mugabe's party over the question of who will succeed the 87-year-old president, my late father happened to be the chief rivals in Zanu-PF to Defense Minister Emerson Mnangagwa, who is known as "the Crocodile." My Late Father has competed with Mnangagwa over who will succeed Mugabe. Below is my beloved father's website;

http://nehandaradio.com/2011/08/16/gene ... ious-fire/
http://www.theindependent.co.zw/local/3 ... cry-murder most-foul.html

When My Late father General Solomon Mujuru retired, he went into business and acquired an empire of farms, properties, mines and other interests that made him one of Zimbabwe's wealthiest men and he became even more influential in the top echelons of Mugabe's party and its policy making politburo, my late father died at one of his commercial farms in Beatrice, 40 miles south of the capital Harare in South-Africa, after his house caught fire Monday night and the roof collapsed on my late father and his body was found “burnt beyond recognition, and every one knows that the cause of his death was due to his fight of who will succeeded President Robert Mugabe.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother Mrs.Joice Mujuru who is the present vice president under my fathers enemy, She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel away but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the refugee camp Mission here in Senegal Dakar. I am seeking for long term relationship so that i can complete my education. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (€4.280,000 Euro)Four million two hundred and eighty thousand euro in one of the bank's with my name as the next of kin.

The obvious reason why I contacted you is to help me round up my university and also invest the remaining money to any lucrative business because i have no business experience for now, but if you accept to help me i will forward to you the necessary documents for you to confirm, and it is my intention to compensate you with 27% of the total money for your assistance and you will also invest the rest of the money in any lucrative business you know.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred. Please this is the phone number of the rev. father of the Cathedral church here in the refugee camp call him then he will send for me so that we can talk together.Name; Rev. Father Mark + 221764962695 .

I hope to hear from you soon, i am giving all this details information with every transparency and hoping that you find a place in your heart to save me from this life torture.

Have a pleasant day.
Miss Justina Mujuru.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario