junio 01, 2012

elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com

elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com


Hello Dear,
I know that this is difficult to believe,but what else do you expect me to do at this point having passed through all these huddles and terrible experiences.My life here is not better than death,i have made a personal effort to claim and transfer the money,the bank refused and said that my status as a refugee does not allow or permit me to engage on any financial transfer according to the law of this country rather that i should look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee.
i was favored by the person in charge of the camp by allowing me to use cyber in his office to search and look for one with good and reliable profile .i know that people could lie in their profile,even hearing about this huge amount of money,but i do not think that one hearing my story and experience will like to hurt or cheat me.
Dear i have gone through a tough time in this my life,i do not believe that life could be so wicked.
Dear please help me as I do not have any other solution other than what i am doing now,please my dear assist and help me transfer this money as i need to come out of here to start my life,put my past behind me as my life has to go on.Dear what i want you to do is to contact the bank and tell them that i have appointed you as my foreign partner and that you want to know the procedure of assisting me to transfer the money into your account so that i can be free from the refugee camp.Dear please do not delay this matter again because my life here is very tough and hard.I can not do the transfer because of my status as a refugee according to the law of this country,the bank told me this when i made the first attempt to transfer the money and suggested that i should look for a foreign partner.Meanwhile as soon as i hear from you i will give you the bank contact where the money is deposited.attached is my camp Identity card . Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon
yours Elizabeth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario